Don’t pro-cat-stinate because registration is now open for the NAPHIA Leadership Forum 2019!
During this two-day event you’ll get an exclusive insider’s look at the pet health insurance industry, while expanding your knowledge and networking with industry professionals. Take advantage of the hot desert sun and year-round outdoor fun Phoenix, Arizona has to offer while staying at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix.
This intensive two-day event includes:
- All of North America’s major pet health insurance providers and underwriters in attendance
- World-class speakers with exclusive information on how to build success in the pet health insurance industry
- The 2019 State of Industry NAPHIA Benchmarking Report which delivers expanded results with more detailed statistics, trends and analysis
- Roundtable Discussions and panel presentations to get you up to speed on the industry’s ongoing strategic initiatives
- More networking opportunities to create valuable connections with industry professionals and other animal welfare organizations
Stay tuned for updates on speakers, schedule and event information as it becomes available.
Registration deadline is May 8, 2019. Make sure to stay tuned for 2019 Leadership Forum updates on news, speakers and event information as they become available.
The North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA) is comprised of reputable pet health insurance organizations from across Canada and the United States. NAPHIA’s membership makes up over 99% of all pet health insurance coverage in effect in North America.