Report Participants (2021)
Crum & Forster
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance, Hartville Pet Insurance, PetPremium Pet Health Insurance, Prudent Pet, Spot Pet Insurance, Liberty Mutual Pet Insurance
Embrace Pet Insurance
- Embrace, USAA, Geico, AllState, Bolt Agency, American Family, American Modern, Nationstar Mortgage, SWBC, Armed Forces, Leasing Desk
Figo Pet Insurance
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation
Nationwide Pet Insurance
PetFirst Pet Insurance
- 24PetWatch, Ontario SPCA Pet Insurance Programs, Petango, PetCare, PTZ Insurance Services Ltd.
- Petsecure, Desjardins, HBC, CAA, The Personal, OVMA Pet Health Insurance, Peppermint
- PetPartners, AKC Pet Insurance and CFA Pet Insurance
Petplan Pet insurance
Pets Best Insurance
- Pets Best Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Progressive Insurance, BB&T Insurance Services
Pets Plus Us
All statistics and figures presented in the NAPHIA State of the Industry Report are based on the data submitted by the participating NAPHIA members. The data was gathered by means of a survey questionnaire/data call by Willis Towers Watson, an independent third party organization that manages the collection and compilation of the survey data. The data was reviewed in detail and reasonableness tests were conducted to ensure that the data was reported accurately. Follow-ups are also conducted with participants to validate certain findings.
NAPHIA has partnered with Willis Towers Watson to produce the State of the Industry Report since 2010. Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, brokering and solutions company that helps clients around the world. With over 45,000 employees in more than 140 different countries, they provide solutions to individuals and institutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent and expand the power of capital.
All dollar amounts are expressed in the country’s currency and based on the rates of exchange for the given year.
Aggregate Results Compiled
“In-Force data” is based on End-of-Year (EOY) results as at December 31, as submitted in the survey questionnaire/data call. In-Force GWP and Total Insured Pets data are as at December 31.