Membership in NAPHIA is open to companies or organizations that are working in or associated with the pet health insurance marketplace in North America, andwho want to be actively involved in the industry.
Our industry and association is growing! We are interested in working with companies and executives who want to be actively engaged, and contribute to NAPHIA initiatives and programs – including our Board of Directors and established working committees.
There are so many pro-competitive benefits to being a member of NAPHIA:
- Enjoy networking opportunities with insurance companies, underwriters, managing general agents, brand managers, consultants, pet health professionals, support organizations, software providers, and more!
- View the results of the annual State of the Industry Report, benchmarking key performance indicators for the pet insurance industry.
- Contribute to the ongoing work of NAPHIA and the evolution of the industry, where your insights, opinions, and suggestions are welcome.
- Be associated with our collaborative and pro-competitive organization and help shape our values and market position to a wide range of stakeholders as we represent the pet health insurance industry across North America.
- Collaborate in effective regulatory, government relations and advocacy initiatives at both the national and regional levels.
- Help educate and promote ethical conduct, universal standards and best practices within the industry.
- Attend annual meetings and conference events in locations throughout North America.
- Help shape the future of North America’s pet health insurance industry and influence our strategic direction and initiatives.
- Engage in discussions and forums to gain understanding that can elevate your business.
- Gain global perspective and valuable insights into the pet health insurance industry by stepping outside of your own brand, culture and operating paradigm.
To receive a copy of our detailed Membership Program, ask questions about potential membership or engage with our Membership Committee (and possibly apply for Membership), please complete this form:
Note: All questions and applicants are confidential and are not shared with our BOD or Membership unless you give us permission to share, or until you formally apply.