It’s time to bark, meow and howl because registration is now open for the The NAPHIA Leadership Forum 2017!
During this two-day event you’ll get an exclusive insider’s look at the pet health insurance industry, while expanding your knowledge and networking with industry professionals. Take advantage of the hot desert sun and year-round outdoor fun Phoenix, Arizona has to offer while staying at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix.
This concentrated event features:
- 100% industry participation – all of North America’s major pet health insurance providers and underwriters together under one ‘woof’
- World-class speakers – with a fresh perspective into building success in the pet health insurance industry
- NAPHIA State of Industry Report 2017– which delivers expanded benchmarking results with more detailed statistics, trends and analysis
- Roundtable Discussions – and panel presentations to get you up to speed on the industry’s ongoing strategic initiatives and have your say
- More networking opportunities – to create valuable connections with industry professionals, outside North America and other animal welfare organizations
Registration deadline is May 8, 2017. Make sure to stay tuned for 2017 Leadership Forum updates on news, speakers and event information as they become available.