Located in Downtown Phoenix
NAPHIA Leadership Forum 2017 will take place at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix:
2 East Jefferson Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Reservations: 1 (800)-KIMPTON (646-7866) Hotel: (602) 253-6633
How to reserve your hotel room
Please book your hotel room using this link.
You will have until Sunday, April 23, 2017 to book your room. You have the choice to upgrade your hotel room, but keep in mind there are limited quantities available.
The Kimpton Hotel Palomar is in the heart of downtown Phoenix, just a 10-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. This stylish and sleek boutique hotel is full of exceptional amenities to make sure your stay is top notch, including:
- A sun deck pool and open air lounge for when you’re looking to catch some desert rays
- Complimentary access to EOS Fitness to get a quick workout in
- A hosted wine hour in the evening for some time to unwind after a ‘ruff’ day full of learning and networking
- An in-room yoga channel, so don’t worry about bringing a mat as Gaiam yoga mats are available in every room
- A pet-friendly hotel to allow you to bring your furry friend along with you
The hotel is located just steps away from the CityScape, so you’ll have a chance to get out an roam Phoenix in-between the Leadership Forum events. CityScape is known as the central hub of downtown that gives you access to dining, nightlife, shopping and entertainment. Plus, you’ll within walking distance of other major shopping and outstanding restaurants.
Want to get a head start at planning some activities while you’re there? Find a list of things to do in Phoenix, Arizona.