Membership in NAPHIA is open to any company or organizations that are working in or associated with the pet health insurance marketplace in North America, and that are actively involved in the industry.
We are interested in working and partnering with companies and executives who are willing to be actively engaged, and participate in NAPHIA initiatives and activities – including our Board of Directors and established working committees.
There are several levels of membership in NAPHIA, detailed below.
Membership Level: Industry
For companies and organizations actively promoting, selling and underwriting Pet Health Insurance coverage in North America. Industry members include Pet Insurance Providers, MGA’s, Underwriters and Carriers.
Industry Level benefits:
- Board Directorship (Placement of a Designated Representative on NAPHIA’s Board of Directors)
- Logo, contact info, website link and profile on NAPHIA’s Industry website
- Annual participation in NAPHIA’s Benchmarking Survey and data-sharing
- NAPHIA’s Annual State of the Industry Reports plus optional performance metrics
- Member Discount on NAPHIA Summit attendance (Unlimited attendees)
- Industry networking and business referrals/leads through NAPHIA
- Complimentary copies of NAPHIA Industry Insiders’ Reports, and any other NAPHIA Research Initiatives.
- *Participation in any official NAPHIA Partnership Programs (i.e. Merchants Services, Fee Discounts, etc.) *Optional
Industry Level Requirements:
To become an Industry Member of NAPHIA the organization must:
- Be an MGA (Managing General Agent), Insurance Underwriter or Carrier fully operating in the Pet Insurance industry in the US or Canada (or both).
- Sign and agree to comply with NAPHIA’s Member Agreement
- Appoint a Designated Representative to sit on NAPHIA’s Board of Directors
- Adhere to NAPHIA’s By-Laws
- ** Use of NAPHIA logo on Corporate Website and Marketing Materials (brochures, press releases, etc.) **Optional
- Inclusion in NAPHIA Media Relations activities
- Company and staff participation in and support of NAPHIA committees, working groups and industry initiatives (i.e. Regulatory, Media Relations, Research efforts etc.)
Membership Level: Associate
For companies and organizations aligned with NAPHIA’s mandate and vision, who are interested in positioning themselves in the Pet Health Insurance Industry/marketplace. Associate members include:
- Pet insurance aggregators or related online services
- Animal health industry professional or animal welfare organizations, veterinary practice groups
- Companies involved in software development, risk-management, business and/or financial services
- Consultants, law firms, lobbyists
- Other, as determined
Associate Level Benefits:
- Logo & website link listed on NAPHIA’s Industry website
- Member discounts on NAPHIA event attendance
- Industry networking and business opportunities through NAPHIA events and membership activities
- Access to NAPHIA research initiatives, data and reports
- Exclusive Sponsorship and Program Opportunities within ongoing NAPHIA initiatives
- Optional enrollment and participation in NAPHIA Partnership Programs (i.e. Merchants Services, Fee Discounts, etc.)
Associate Level Requirements:
- Sign and comply with NAPHIA’s Member Agreement
- Participate as a member of NAPHIA in board meetings, events, working groups and committees
- *** Use of NAPHIA logo on Corporate Website and Marketing Materials (brochures, press releases, etc.) ***Optional
Membership Level: Partner
For companies and organizations who are aligned with NAPHIA’s mandate and vision, and who wish to collaborate on special initiatives, or create a program that offers specialized products/services, and rates to NAPHIA’s membership and network.
Partner Level Benefits:
- Ability to co-develop and promote a Partnership Program with NAPHIA and to promote key products, services and information to NAPHIA Members
- Member Discounts on NAPHIA conference attendance
- Industry networking and business opportunities through NAPHIA board, events and membership activities
- Exclusive Sponsorship and Program Opportunities within key NAPHIA initiatives
Partner Level Requirements:
- TBD as specified in a Partnership Agreement to be co-developed by NAPHIA and its Partners.